Anthony Knight and his team of real estate experts can help you find your next investment property. Our in-depth knowledge of the real estate market can be of immense help to anyone seeking out residential or commercial property. We don’t just help families find residential properties; we also help seasoned investors find properties that will earn them money in the long-run. If you are interested in Las Vegas invest real estate, we can assist you. We take all your needs into account as we strive to find a property you can invest in, and we won’t stop working for you until you are completely satisfied.
Whether you are seeking to invest $100,000 or $100,000,000, we have the technology and real estate experience to help you find and acquire investment properties in the area. Las Vegas has been known as one of the top cities to find investment properties for many years now, and luckily for investors, it is cheaper to buy than rent in the city. Although the city saw a decline in real estate property values between 2008 and 2010, the modern Las Vegas real estate market is now healthy and ripe with potential investment properties. Las Vegas has also been named as one of the most affordable cities to live in. This means you shouldn’t have too much of a problem finding buyers or renters for your property.
Common Questions From Our Clientele
We are ready and willing to answer any more questions you may have about investing in Las Vegas real estate. We often receive the following questions from clients:
- In terms of investment, what do you focus on? Our ultimate focus is to help you find properties that produce income streams you can depend on long-term.
- What fees do you charge? None — there are no contracts to sign and our services are free to buyers. The money we earn comes from the commission paid by a seller.
- Do you work with clients who wish to purchase multiple properties? Yes, many of our clients purchase more than one property. These purchases may be made separately over time, however.
- What type of return should real estate investors expect? Returns are very client and property specific, let’s discuss your unique needs and come up with a solution that makes sense for your portfolio.
Why Should I Invest in Las Vegas?
So, why should you choose to invest in real estate in Las Vegas? There are many reasons, but the simple answer is because you can make money now and in the foreseeable future. It is possible to successfully invest in other locations as well, but many other areas are usually either static or declining, and these places may not be suitable for long-term hold.
Cash flow and ROI are some of the most common metrics used to evaluate investments, but they have serious limitations — they can only tell you how a property will perform today, not in the future. How a property is likely to perform over many years is predominately a function of the local market direction, and the market in Las Vegas is very healthy for investors.
If you want to be successful in real estate investing, you need to keep your focus on how much money you keep, not necessarily how much you make. Because the cost of doing business in Las Vegas is relatively low, you get to keep more of your money. Also, there is a variety of factors leading to properties appreciating and remaining viable investments in the future. If you want to choose a “good” investment property, look for the following criteria:
- The property’s cash flow must be positive from the time you purchase it and into the future.
- The property should be located in an area where the risk of doing business is low and you can make money.
- The property must appreciate in an area that has increasing demand.
We Can Help Investors
If you are ready to purchase an investment property in the Las Vegas area, Anthony Knight and his team of real estate experts are ready to help. Investing in real estate is a huge step, and you want someone who understands the ins and outs of the real estate market here in Las Vegas.
Are you looking to invest in Las Vegas Real Estate? When you work with Platinum Real Estate, you get experience and know-how. Our team of experts will work with you to identify strategy, implementing a plan of action. Our deep understanding of the Las Vegas Real Estate market ensures you see the best deals, and have the peace of mind that we can get you to closing.
Contact us today to learn more about how we help investors find the right property.